Pages

Thursday 24 May 2018

Awesome Angles

W.A.L.T... Identify and construct right , acute , and obtuse angles - Know the degree value of angles that are simple fractions of a whole turn . 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the past couple of weeks room Six has been doing learning about angles and how they are everywhere around you . Also how to measure angles using out compasses . During this time I have enjoyed learning something new and learning how to measure things . next time I will make my DLO more interactive . I am proud of the effort I put into this by creating all of my own images including the angles .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.