Pages

Tuesday 10 April 2018

Poster about Australian Attractions .

Throughout the past few weeks we have been working on the commonwealth games and doing many activities to show we know about them . One of the tasks was to create a poster about the many famous landmarks and exciting attractions the gold coast has to offer , This is my poster . Next time I will put on more information and fill up the whole page . Whilst doing this I enjoyed Finding photos and Putting the text into my own words , 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.