Pages

Thursday 31 May 2018

Babysitting guidelines

A couple of weeks ago room 6 started working on keeping ourselves self as a topic program , learning about how to keep ourselves safe by choosing the safest options and learning about different types of abuse . At one point we looked at a story about a boy who was babysitting and we decided to make a DLO about babysitting guidelines and the steps parents can take to ensure that everything is good at home . While doing this i enjoyed making my own images , next time I will add in more information .
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.