Pages

Tuesday 4 December 2018

Advent Adventures

W.A.L.T... Describe what Advent means to Catholics , Combine and condense ideas and information from a range of texts to form and synthesise a new idea. This week Room Six has been learning about Advent and how Christians Celebrate it. I have made a DLO to explain all that we have learnt I hop you learn something new. How do you celebrate Advent ?



While doing this I enjoyed learning new things about a topic I hadn't done much research on. Next time I will try and make it more exciting and maybe interactive so that People can learn more and sustain the things they learnt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.