Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2018

Jesus influence chart

This week our task was to think about all the individuals/groups that have influenced our knowledge and understanding of Jesus. I chose to do this in a drawing by placing my name in the center and writing all the people and giving and explanation as to how they have helped / encouraged me to earn about Jesus. Next time I will add in more information and make my work more unique and flashy. I enjoyed this because I got to think about how a lot of people have helped me in my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.