Pages

Thursday 12 April 2018

Stella Ebert

This is another one of my commonwealth activities , I have chosen Stella Ebert to do a biography on , She is from New Zealand and she does Rhythmic Gymnastics , When doing this I found it hard to find information people didn't already know , I enjoyed learning more about people in the commonwealth games , Next time I will try ad put more effort into it and find more information about the person .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stella Ebert - Rhythmic Gymnastics

 She was born on the 6th of August 2002 , In Auckland New Zealand This mans that she is only 15 and is competing in the commonwealth games .

 Stella is a normal teenager except for the fact that she is one of the best rhythmic gymnasts in New Zealand at the moment . When she isn’t training for the Olympics or practicing Her routines . She enjoys Photography and Watching her favorite youtubers . She also enjoys Baking healthy snacks and Treats for her family and for herself . She Trains at Xtreme Rhythmix in her hometown Auckland . Her two coaches Marnie Sterner and Erica Thorby , One of her coach’s Erica has previously participated in Olympics and may be participating this year. Stella Ebert Is a Star .

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.