Pages

Thursday 12 April 2018

The Commonwealth games Emblem .

Throughout the last couple of weeks , We have been doing the commonwealth games , One of the activities was to Explain the commonwealth games emblem , We had to explain why the colors were like this and why it was designed this way . When doing this I found it hard to find information , I enjoyed explaining in my own words and Next time I will add in more information and make it prettier to look at . 
Image result for commonwealth games 2018 emblem

This emblem represents a lot of things , It has a lot of colors to represent the warmth of
the gold coast and to bring people closer , the shapes at the top are shards of light and
they represent the skyline the environment and the scenes of the gold coast . The fact
that it’s colorful draws people in so they think Australia is more inviting and beautiful .
The specific font they have used  represents how the ocean flows in between all the
countries which means we are all joined together .

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.