Pages

Tuesday 16 May 2017

Under the Rug

This week we had Miss St john in our class for writing we did a free writing session inspired by Harris Burdick's drawing of under the rug whilst doing this i enjoyed getting creative and using my imagination . Next time I will make it happier and less gruesome.


Under the rug

I walked in and there he was my father there on the floor lifeless He must have slipped the police said but i thought otherwise. That day when I walked in I saw something , something sinister. I tried to tell the police but they didn't believe me they thought i was a nut bar . After they told me i was a psychopath I went back to the house to get evidence Once i walked in i immediately felt a chill down my spine it was almost as if it just got 100 degrees colder. As I walked through what felt like the antarctic I noticed that things were out of place the pictures were crooked and the dog was barking at the rug I took a photo and there she was exactly what I thought she was. A demon she was crawling right toward me but when I took the camera away it was just my lifeless father. I cracked the case I called the police immediately and they  came running. When they got here they looked at what I had done. The chief cop said get Elise i had no idea what he was talking about  but then this lady came in and said “ everyone around the table” so we all jumped into the seats and held hands so Elise could summon the demon out of my dad's body. I was the most eager for this to happen so I did everything Elise said. Hoping that my father would come back and sadly he did but he still had a demon attached to his house but luckily my dad was back and it was a big happy ending until two weeks later the same thing happened to the couple that moved into my dad's house. Everything the same but worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.