Pages

Thursday 4 May 2017

Private Screening.

This week we are learning to Use correct structure for a recount. We wrote a recount about a movie we saw, Books we read over the holidays, and about our holidays in general.Throughout doing this I enjoyed almost re-living the funny moments that happened in this recount. Next time I will add in more details about how I feel and how the movie was.

Beauty and the beast
In the holidays Tatiana (my Cousin) and I, went to Riccarton mall for a private screening of beauty and the beast .We did this at about twelve but we were at the mall by ten in the two hours that we were waiting we did all sorts of things,the first thing we did  was get some treats from pak n save as they are very expensive . The second thing that we did was get Starbucks , whilst drinking them we walked around the mall waiting for the time to be right .Then suddenly I looked at the time and to my surprise it was already twelve thirty , I told Tatiana and we both sprinted like Usain bolt and “asked are we too late ?” then amazingly he said you're right on time. I looked at him in astonishment. As we walked up the hall wondering what had happened my cousin reminded me that we swapped the time to thirty minutes more so we wouldn't be late .I guess we didn't think that out. We got into the theater and started climbing across all the chairs then we saw other people what had happened ,it was at that moment that I realized we were in the wrong theater we sprinted out of their theater with laughter and embarrassment we sat right in the middle of the theater for the whole time. I was happy we were there in our own theater. Once the movie had finished we got out to see my Uncle , Sister and other cousin were waiting for us. While we waited for our aunt to pick us up we got Zuzu's gelato I loved it , it was delicious while eating it I thought about my day and realized it was quite fun filled. Overall this day was and I am happy to say that this day happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.