Pages

Wednesday 23 August 2017

Different shapes and sizes

W.A.L.T ... Use word and pictures to convey our thoughts 

This week we were learning about freedom in our writing . We read a book called Dreams Of Freedom , This book has many authors as it had quotes from many inspiring people like the dalai lama , Anne Frank and Claire balding all of these quotes were about not being judged and being accepted we had to come up with our own picture and quote just like the  book .

  I like this because we all have different shapes and sizes and no-one should be judged for it . Next time I will add in more creativeness and will link it more to what we were learning about .


3 comments:

  1. Hi Nikita.
    I am a Year Six at school. I really like your blog post. I think you succeeded with your WALT. I think you did succeed by using words and pictures to convey your thoughts. I really liked how you had all the different colours and shapes to represent freedom. When I was scrolling through your blog this was really eye catching for me. A next step could use different colours like neons. Otherwise it is really really good.
    Why is it important for everyone to be different?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nevaeh ,
      Thank you so much for you comment . I'm glad you liked it . Next time I will definitely take your suggestion into focus . I think that it is important for everyone to be different because if everyone was the same nothing new would be created and you would get bored of pretty much the same people wherever you go . Once again thanks for the comment .

      Delete
  2. Hi Nikita, my name is Alex and I am a Year 6 student from St. Bernadette's School. I really like your picture. It looks amazing! I like all the bright colours and all the different shapes. I also like your quote. Next time maybe you could reread your work and fix any mistakes you can find. For example : Putting a full stop after Dreams of Freedom. I look forward to seeing more art from you Nikita.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.