Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Sacraments

A few weeks ago room Six had the task to create a DLO about the sacraments , I created a DLO with the images that represent the Seven Sacraments of - Initiation , Confirmation , and Healing. I learnt a lot about the sacraments and about what happens when you participate in them. Next time I will create my own images. I enjoyed making the sacraments look nice and symmetrical.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. Hello there I am from HHS 8ts i like your blog post and thanks for sharing some of your information for people to learn about sacraments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah and also next time you could make your own pictures that would look better i liked reading your blog post hope you could put some more writing in.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.