Pages

Monday 18 June 2018

Matariki in New Zealand

Last week room six was focusing on Matariki in New Zealand , Aotearoa . This is my DLO about Matariki in New Zealand . Whilst doing this I enjoyed using different images to create my dlo and to make my DLO more interesting and more unique . Next time I will make my DLO more interesting by taking extra steps to ensure my work is to the highest quality . I think I did this well because I summarized all my information into my own words .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.