Pages

Wednesday 29 November 2017

The red balloon .

 A couple of weeks ago my class read a book about a unicorn this unicorn wanted to be a star so she pretended to be someone who she wasn't . Using this inspiration we created our own stories . Next time I will add in more at the end of the story . I enjoyed writing about a unique story of my own .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a bright and sunny day in whangamata and a nice short man was handing out balloons . There was one special balloon in particular that everyone liked , it was the red one. He was a delight . He was tied to a sign so that he couldn’t fly away . But somehow he found a way . He flew high into the sky and swooped and swirled away into an adventure . He waved goodbye to his beloved friends . Then swooped into the distance . He was planning on only seeing the rest of the beach but then the wind pushed him all around the town . The wind died down and he thought he would make his way back to the little cart when suddenly, A big gush of wind made him float and float . Then he was asleep . Slowly drifting in the air , while he is soundly asleep .

He wakes up and finds himself staring at the eiffel tower watching people propose and tourists taking a billion photos . He finds himself staring at a little mini gift shop. Out of all the gift shops in paris he chose “ tout gratuitement ” which means everything for free in french . He of course thinking of his friends grabbed all the stuff that was on trend . He began to like it here but then of course a big gush of wind wooooooooshed him over the ocean halfway to america when suddenly he began to drop he dropped a few trinkets and began to float again he kept dropping them and dropping them then when he only had about three things in his hand he made it to america .

He drifts slowly in the hot texan breeze . Then sooner or later he drifts into Washington D.C. and finds himself at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave . The white house . he goes passed the high gates and finds himself staring into the eyes of president Donald . J . Trump . He got out of there as fast as he could . Before he popped me and made a tweet about it . I didn't know where I was going but I was . Before long I had fallen asleep and was drifting south and the wind was blowing me toward what looked like a little beach yes it was it was whangamata I was close to home . I grabbed all the little trinkets up in my hand and boosted toward the cart .

I’m back He yelled “ I’m Back “ but no-one seemed to care he was just there . when he got closer he saw the blue balloon on his sign the sign that was his he couldn’t believe his eyes . He went back to all the other balloons and they didn’t seem to care either . it was like they didn't want him back . when he got back he was secluded he felt very excluded he decided to give them gifts because he had nothing to do with the gifts .

Then he sat alone in fear that no-one would like him .

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.