Pages

Wednesday 27 September 2017

My Inquiry

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjyib9NpZlm8E5zA3b06bbRdyU-MC8rmmVOeJHXYhyphenhyphenSSAqqJYDLqLnFRffTyypGqbTQGAs2Q14O9U1I86PPl3Wcu0ngxBkcpelsGoSQLf8nY_QGCEotwFwTqaEhmRDSRhfjstMNkxcU044/s640/Screenshot+2017-09-27+at+9.09.07+AM.png

This is my enquiry i have been working on this for the past six weeks it is all about child rights and social justice I chose to do mine on child poverty and child labour . I enjoyed learning more about the things around me . Next time I will try to use different apps and resources .

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nikita,
    This is a very cool way of presenting information. The surreal photos on the front really grabbed my attention. It is quite scary to think that people in new zealand go through poverty aswell. It is great to see that children in New Zealand dont go through child labour as much as ethiopian children. Maybe next time you could add more colour to your prezi.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.